Land O’Lakes partnered with Gravie Administrative Services LLC to provide cost-friendly healthcare options for Skyland Co-op, Inc. and Cropland Co-op, Inc. members. Here’s what you need to know:
Why choose the Land O’Lakes Cooperative Farmer Member Health Plan?
- Competitive rates.
- Access to a broad, national network.
- No fees to join and no re-rating based on individual health history.
Who can enroll?
To be eligible, you must:
- Reside in Kansas, Nebraska or Minnesota
- Be a member of and satisfy $5,000 of business with either Skyland Co-op, Inc. or Cropland Co-op, Inc.
- File a form 1065, Schedule F, or actively work in production agriculture.
- Own a farm/business and either work 20 hours a week or generate enough income to cover the cost of the plan.
When can I enroll?
For coverage beginning January 1, 2020, you can choose and enroll in your plan October 28, 2019 to December 20, 2019 at 5PM CT.
How do I enroll?
During Open Enrollment, call 844.538.4690 to speak with a Gravie representative or visit www.gravie.com/coop.
How do I learn more?
Call 844.538.4690, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or go to www.gravie.com/coop.