Participate in practical, hands-on work experiences during Skyland Grain’s Summer Internship Program. This ag internship is more than just a job, it’s a learning experience designed to allow you to explore career options, develop relationships with top industry professionals and increase your knowledge.
Reinforce Your Education
Skyland Grain Summer InternshipAs an intern, you will be expected to contribute to the team by providing ideas, sharing knowledge and developing relationships.
Benefits & Details
- Competitive salary based on candidate’s discipline and education level
- Opportunity to experience career field first hand
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Enrolled full-time in a higher education program
- Able to work from June 1 – August 3
- Complete and pass a drug screen and a Physical Capacity Profile as a condition of employment
- Student is responsible for his or her own housing during internship
Disciplines We Recruit
- Agricultural Economics
- General Agriculture
- Animal Sciences and Industry
- Grain Operations
- Human Resources
To get started, email a cover letter explaining why you would like to be an intern for Skyland Grain and a copy of your resume to Aaron Murphy (see below).
Contact the Internship TeamFor questions about our ag internship, please contact the below staff member.
Looking for a Scholarship?
Check out scholarships developed by Skyland Grain to demonstrate its commitment to the communities of Southwest Kansas, South Central Kansas, the Panhandle of Oklahoma and Southeast Colorado.Skyland Grain Scholarships