The Skyland Grain finance department works to help growers receive the financial support they need to operate effectively.
The Support Growers Need
Input Finance Program
2019 Spring and Fall Crop
- Competitive interest rate
- Purchase fertilizer, herbicide, pesticides, seed, application and fuel
- Cash discounts are applicable
- You are in a better cash flow position since you are not required to make a payment each month
- Financing for qualified invoices for 2019 Spring and Fall crop
- 2019 interest rate is fixed at 5.25%
- Due date for the Spring crop is August 1, 2019
- Due date for Fall crop is January 2, 2020
- Complete the application packet
- Obtain Your Most Current Tax Return and Financial Statement (Signed)
- Provide Proof of Crop Insurance (An Assignment of Indemnity for Crop Insurance Will be Submitted to the Insurance Carrier)
- Security Position on Crop Will be Filed With the State That Applies (Kansas, Oklahoma or Colorado)
Monthly charge accounts are available for the purchase of fertilizer, pesticides, seed, and fuel.
Contact the Finance TeamFor questions about our finance options, please contact one of the below staff members listed in alphabetical order by last name.
Find A Skyland Grain Location
Headquartered in Johnson, Kansas, Skyland Grain has 28 locations in South Central and Southwest Kansas, three locations in Northwest Oklahoma and four locations in Eastern Colorado.View Locations